Forum Index du Forum

Gay Gran Canaria le Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

skarleeth chaturbate

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Forum Index du Forum -> gay gran canaria -> Colocations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Mar - 09:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: skarleeth chaturbate Répondre en citant

Mmm....I was just thinking about how hot it would be if you were watching me masturbate just for you. I bet I can make you really hard. Why don't you take that dick out and hold it while I strip off this dress for you. My tits are so warm and full, you could put your cock in between them and I'd push my boobs together, pressing on every side of your dick. My ass looks so good in this thong too, I bet you wish you were inside it. You should stroke your cock and squeeze it really tight, imagining you're inside my tight ass. This is making me so horny, let me get naked for you and show you how wet I am.... oh my gosh, your dick would slide right in! The thought of you jacking off to me makes me dripping wet. Stroke it for me, squeeze it so you can feel how tight my pussy is. Rub that cock hard and fast so you burst all over me. Where would you like to cum?**This is a custom video retired to public, so there may be some instances of a name being said
I suck cock, balls, and get my little pussy fucked
In this incredibly wild night, watch as Julius and I enjoy one another in this humorous yet sexually gratifying energy exchange. In this session you will see everything from spit to deep throating, reverse cow girl to rough sex, fingering my ass hole and even me licking that finger. If you were a fan of foul mouth Princess Jasmine, this may be your new favorite video. There is also some adventure time chat in there as well. This is probably the funnest video I have posted to date. What it lacks in quality it definitely makes up for in content. I do hope you enjoy it

Two fairies exploring each others bodies playfully. Kissing, finger play, oral, toys, orgasm, & more!!** Muted & sped up for preview **
We had already learned us on the VENUS-party on Friday and know he had fingered me so horny on the dance floor. On Saturday, at the VENUS I grabbed it to me and we are in his apartment and I wanted only one thing; he fucks me really horny and squirts. Horny as he ran hard takes me in all positions and I his hot cream to the final swallow ...
watch ne as i oil my whole body and make myself cum as im slippery

Toys in my butt! Can't really describe more than that... some dry, some spit, some ass to mouth, some lube.Toys featured: Sleipnir, Tucker the Equinine, (small) Cole the Dane, Nox the Night Drake, and my biggest butt plug to finish it out and make me gape.(1920 x 1080 dslr camera, 7:55, .mp4)
Do you want to see something I look REALLY sexy in? I got it last year for a rave and I really blew away a few different guys! I tease and show off My ass in My sexy little rainbow tutu.
Every week I am going to post a single task I want all submissive men to complete. This is an order to follow no matter how you may feel about it. It might be simple, it might be pleasurable, it might be painful, it might be expensive, it might be funny, it might even be nothing! Every week, however, will be one. You will not know until you buy the clip! Welcome to week 1.

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Mar - 09:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Forum Index du Forum -> gay gran canaria -> Colocations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation